AZTECA GAMEDAY GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Azteca Game Day Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 AM Central Time (“CST”) on September 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM CST on September 30, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older and have a web-enabled mobile device prior to April 1, 2017. Employees of Azteca Foods (“Sponsor”), SoMe Connect (“Administrator”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), retailers of Sponsor products, and their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, fill out the form in it’s entirety as found on the Sweepstakes Landing Page (collectively “Entry”), to enter the Sweepstakes. You must include all required form information. Limit one (1) Entry per person per calendar day throughout the Sweepstakes Period. All Entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on September 30, 2017. Entries must adhere to the Entry Guidelines indicated below, as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion.
By submitting an Entry, entrant hereby grants the Sponsor permission to send marketing communications via electronic mail (email) directly to the email address provided by entrant in the entry form, until such time as entrant opts out of further email communication from Sponsor.
Any Entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor’s/Administrator’s sole discretion, or in violation of applicable laws, will be disqualified.
Entry must not contain content that is false, inaccurate or misleading.
Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, Sweepstakes entry services to create fraudulent identities) will void all Entries by that entrant.
- TRANSFER OF RIGHTS: By submitting an Entry, entrant hereby irrevocably grants the Sponsor the non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide rights to use, reproduce, publish, edit, market, store, adapt, assign, sell, dispose of, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entry or excerpts of the Entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion) in perpetuity, for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on Sponsor-affiliated websites, social media, and/or other Sponsor-selected media).
- RANDOM SELECTION OF WINNERS: All eligible Entries received will be placed in a database in the order in which they were received and assigned a number. Winners will be selected using the random number generator at https://www.random.org.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Prize winners will be contacted by Sponsor (or Administrator on Sponsor’s behalf) via the email provided as part of the winning Official Entry, and will be asked to provide additional information back to the Sponsor/Administrator, including date of birth and home address, for verification of eligibility. Potential winners will be required to reply to such email within three (3) days of notification attempt or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Potential Prize winners will also be required to complete and return via email/fax/mail, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release and Assignment of Rights within seven (7) days of Administrator’s attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within any specified timeframe or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be determined.
- PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): 10 Prizes, with a total ARV of $300, are available to be won as follows: 10 items as indicated on the official sweepstakes page. Should any item be out of stock or unavailable at the time of award, Sponsor or Administrator may select an alternate prize of similar approximate retail value at their discretion.
- GENERAL RULES: All federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason, in such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries by using multiple Instagram accounts, email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, all Entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void. By entering, entrant certifies that: a) submitted Entry is his/her own original work, b) he/she holds all rights to the Entry, and, c) he/she has followed and complied with the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes. By entering, entrant gives Sponsor the right to: a) use entrant’s Name and/or Likeness, (b) alter, amend, edit or change Entry prior to distribution, and (c) use, distribute, reproduce, alter, and amend Entry for purposes of advertising and trade in any/all media throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Entrants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties and Instagram from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use of prize, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the Sponsor decisions, which are final. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ Instagram usernames, likenesses and/or Entries for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes materials, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties assume no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user’s email account to receive email. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures threaten the integrity of the Sweepstakes; or if a computer virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor/Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, winners will be determined from Entries received prior to cancellation via the Judging Criteria listed above.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Sponsor reserves the right to make all decisions in its sole discretion arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, and the decisions by Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Illinois and entrant consents to the jurisdiction of that court and irrevocably waives any objection to, and any right of immunity from, the jurisdiction of that court or the execution of judgments resulting therefrom, on the grounds of venue or the convenience of the forum; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States of America and the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the laws of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Illinois.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by August 15, 2017, to: Azteca Back to School Sweepstakes Winners, 5005 Nagle Ave, Chicago, IL 60638.
- SPONSOR: Azteca Foods, 5005 Nagle Ave, Chicago, IL 60638.
- ADMINISTRATOR: SoMe Connect, 845 W Washington Blvd, Floor 2, Chicago, IL 60606.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To enter, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Azteca Back to School Sweepstakes, 5005 Nagle Ave, Chicago, IL 60638.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with entities not named specifically in this document. You understand that you are providing your information to Azteca Foods.